Páginas entretenimiento

miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

Grafic desing Cover letter to (LIVING WATER INTERNATIONAL)

Marlyn Soto
124 11th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33139
04146398563
LIVING WATER INTERNATIONAL

I am applying for a position knowledge of current graphic design and in response to your advertisement, submitting my resume to you. I have the skills and qualification like as per your requirements.
I have design experience and was working on detailed projects. I also possess over 3 years of experience in camera working, color production, and desktop publishing related programs. I am very dedicated to my work.
Attached resume describes me in terms of my qualification and my previous experience with the programs. I enclosed it for your review. I am waiting for your call and meeting to discuss it. You can contact me on above telephone number or on my email address. Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,

Marlyn Soto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario